Resilience,Wellbeing & Peer Supporter
Resilience and Wellbeing
How often have you done once off training and you see a bit of excitement and then no real changes. This is an outdated way of doing things and we all know it doesn’t achieve real results. A comprehensive approach is required.
At C4 we partner with your organisation to create real change.
Resilient culture Leadership training and Resilient organisational structures
Through training, facilitation and coaching the leaders will reduce stress for everyone!
- The leadership team get better with their own stress and resilient
- Discover how they contribute to the resilience of their staff through their own lack of inner leadership and ineffective interpersonal skills and learn what to do about it
- How good resilience relates to effective change management
- How they can support their staff in a way that doesn’t take up too much time
C4 Solution: Resilient workforce
- Comprehensive Training and assessments to give the skills and awareness to reduce burnout, reduce sick days and performance at work
- Includes resilience against vicarious trauma
C4 Solution: Peer supporter training
Peer supporters are an essential part of your workforce as they can be a great source of comfort, support for management around workforce wellbeing and a source of referrals. When implementing a peer support training program, C4 consultancy can help you with
- Ongoing supervision of peer supporters
- Refresher peer supporter training