Why Emotional Intelligence for Nurses and Doctors
- The Effect of Emotional Intelligence on Burnout in Health care The Effect of Emotional Intelligence on Burnout in Healthcare Professionals – ScienceDirect
- Developing Emotional Intelligence for Healthcare Leaders https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/27249/InTech-Developing_emotional_intelligence_for_healthcare_leaders.pdf
- The impact of emotional intelligence in health care professionals on caring behaviour towards patients in clinical and long-term care settings: Findings from an integrative review – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Emotional intelligence and patient centred care. Emotional intelligence and patient-centred care (nih.gov)
- Review of emotional intelligence in health care: an introduction to emotional intelligence for surgeons — Macquarie University (mq.edu.au)
- Emotional intelligence for physician leaders Emotional Intelligence for Physician Leaders | HMS Postgraduate Education (harvard.edu)
- Does Physician Emotional Intelligence matter? Does the physician’s emotional intelligence matter? Impacts of the physician’s emotional intelligence on the trust, patient-physician relationship, and satisfaction – PubMed (nih.gov)
Managing and leading Health Care in times of rapid change
- Managing in VUCA world – Health care Medical Writing | Careers in medical writing | Thriving (and not just surviving) in a VUCA healthcare industry (emwa.org)
Health care, nursing and employee engagment
- Four reasons why health care organisations need to invest in employee engagment 4 Reasons to Invest in Employee Engagement in Healthcare (healthcaresource.com)
- Why Physician engagment is important Why is Physician Engagement Important? Engagement Strategies | Marketware helps hundreds of health systems target, track, & trend provider insights with robust healthcare relationship management & analytics technology.
- How does culture affect Registered Nurse (RN) engagement How Does Organizational Culture Impact RN Engagement (waldenu.edu)
- Nurse engagement study How Does Organizational Culture Impact RN Engagement (waldenu.edu)
- Contribution factors for nurse engagement Nurse Engagement: What are the Contributing Factors for Success? (nursingworld.org)
Nursing, leadership, language used and hypnosis
When my 1:1 clients are keen and they want quick success I love using hypnosis with them.
An opportunity exists despite what you think about hypnosis to investigate using language in a way that helps the patient journey. It can reduce stress, pain and improve healing.
If you are a leader it can assist with staff engagement, relationships, performance conversations and your teams performance.
Here is an article on how nurses can use hypnosis and I will explore in a blog some time in the future, how nurses leaders can use languaging to help their staff.